5/13 Blog review+Knowing Feedly=?
Blog review+Knowing Feedly=?
I had learned the proper way to write a blog the first time in my life.
The brief explanation is; First, write a topic sentence where the readers get the idea of what the whole paragraph's content is. Next, write three reasons that supported the topic, and lastly, write a concluding sentence in the end. One paragraph should be 8-12 sentences.
The brief explanation is; First, write a topic sentence where the readers get the idea of what the whole paragraph's content is. Next, write three reasons that supported the topic, and lastly, write a concluding sentence in the end. One paragraph should be 8-12 sentences.
As I looked back at my blog last week, topic sentences were the hugest lack in my blog.
In addition, coming up with three proper ideas had been rather difficult.
In spite of this, I have devised a countermeasure that could help to solve the problem.
After finishing each step, I would delete the sentences that marked the steps.
This blog had been the first one to demonstrate this countermeasure, and it had overall helped to solve the problems by reminding me how much more ideas and sentences I had to write for a proper paragraph. I hope to find more personal ways for better efficiency. (picture below)
Knowing Feedly had also been a big point as well.
I had often had problems where I had to jump through tabs in order to read different articles one by one. On the other hand, Feedly allowed me to read internet articles including our friend's blogs more easily, just by clicking a feed-in "read later." The only step to enable this system was to click "add content" and copy the link of the articles(blogs). In addition, changing the name might be another plus alpha step. By being able to read my classmate's blogs, I believed that it would help with understanding if I was catching up with the class. In addition, it would also notify what kind of elements are lacking from my own. In conclusion, the answer to the personal question is "Blog review + Knowing Feedly = More efficient ways to improve writing. "

In addition, coming up with three proper ideas had been rather difficult.
In spite of this, I have devised a countermeasure that could help to solve the problem.
After finishing each step, I would delete the sentences that marked the steps.
This blog had been the first one to demonstrate this countermeasure, and it had overall helped to solve the problems by reminding me how much more ideas and sentences I had to write for a proper paragraph. I hope to find more personal ways for better efficiency. (picture below)
Knowing Feedly had also been a big point as well.
I had often had problems where I had to jump through tabs in order to read different articles one by one. On the other hand, Feedly allowed me to read internet articles including our friend's blogs more easily, just by clicking a feed-in "read later." The only step to enable this system was to click "add content" and copy the link of the articles(blogs). In addition, changing the name might be another plus alpha step. By being able to read my classmate's blogs, I believed that it would help with understanding if I was catching up with the class. In addition, it would also notify what kind of elements are lacking from my own. In conclusion, the answer to the personal question is "Blog review + Knowing Feedly = More efficient ways to improve writing. "

Comments
Post a Comment