5/7 First step as a blogger
First Step as a Blogger
The unstable connection had been an immense problem.
As I opened google chrome, the problem was evident.
However, the fundamental cause was fortunately not my computer but the whole room's Wi-Fi connection, as many classmates appeared to face the same situation around me.
The front screen was already logging into blogger while mines were trying its best to connect to Gmail. I waited patiently. Afterward, I thought to myself, "Maybe it was the first time I waited so patiently for 3-5minutes." It could be unusual, but I somehow felt some sympathy or gratitude towards the overlay that said: "We are trying our best to reconnect to Gmail." it reassured me that at least the internet was working, not broken or given up.
I had the idea that writing a blog might be rather exciting after having a quick read through the blogger's sign in page. Finding an available user name and site had taken more time as I expected.
After the basic settings of privacy and blog style, the remaining work was rather smooth and calm.
Much delay had occurred to me but in the end, I finally caught up. After the "test post" the first step as a blogger was accomplished. I used to misunderstand creating a blog was difficult. Creating your own page or website sounded arduous. Throughout the class, I learned that there were sites or apps such as Blogger to simplify the process. I felt it similar to writing a dairy, only that a blog is something more open, while dairy is something more personal. Therefore, the word choices and topics to write about was much different, even though the theme was "School" and "class."
This blog had taken me a good deal of time; I hope to get more accustomed to the process eventually.
As I opened google chrome, the problem was evident.
However, the fundamental cause was fortunately not my computer but the whole room's Wi-Fi connection, as many classmates appeared to face the same situation around me.
The front screen was already logging into blogger while mines were trying its best to connect to Gmail. I waited patiently. Afterward, I thought to myself, "Maybe it was the first time I waited so patiently for 3-5minutes." It could be unusual, but I somehow felt some sympathy or gratitude towards the overlay that said: "We are trying our best to reconnect to Gmail." it reassured me that at least the internet was working, not broken or given up.
I had the idea that writing a blog might be rather exciting after having a quick read through the blogger's sign in page. Finding an available user name and site had taken more time as I expected.
After the basic settings of privacy and blog style, the remaining work was rather smooth and calm.
Much delay had occurred to me but in the end, I finally caught up. After the "test post" the first step as a blogger was accomplished. I used to misunderstand creating a blog was difficult. Creating your own page or website sounded arduous. Throughout the class, I learned that there were sites or apps such as Blogger to simplify the process. I felt it similar to writing a dairy, only that a blog is something more open, while dairy is something more personal. Therefore, the word choices and topics to write about was much different, even though the theme was "School" and "class."
This blog had taken me a good deal of time; I hope to get more accustomed to the process eventually.
Comments
Post a Comment