5/28 The difficulty of design

  In the start of the class, we learned about the three factors; "Shibumi, Shizen, Kanketsu." Throughout the video, I felt the difficultness of making a simple but yet, not too simple design. One of the things that surprised me most was avoiding bullet points. Bullet points have been used on my own presentation as well as other presentations I often see. I hope to look through the 1-7-7rules and try to remember the elements on the list from now on. In addition, sometimes I see "noises" on even TV, commercials, posters, and much more. As much as the rules seem simple, actually accomplishing them might be difficult. "Visualizing" had been another inspiration and surprise. Until now, I did not think as much about the importance of photos. Looking back at past presentations, the average number of photos were 2-3. Including in more photos might be a good start for attaining "Visualization." I hope to remember the 1-7-7 rules as well as the key to visualization and be able to fully applicate it in my presentations until junior high finishes.
  For another half, my team moved together to learn about how to use "iMovie." One of my enjoyments had been looking through Youtube videos. Therefore video making had been one of the contents I was curious in, although there was some kind of fixed concept inside my head; "making videos are difficult." After hearing Mr. Paterson's explanation about iMovie, my perspective has completely changed. It would be nice to include a video inside the presentation, as well as making personal clips as well. I felt the possibilities of the application and thought it would be one that I would use throughout several years. In the end, all of us had hoped to participate in the video making of the presentation. Although for better efficiency, we divided it into video making and slide making. For the goal, I have set last class "Pay more attention to other peoples ideas," there have not been as many chances to accomplish. Therefore, I hope to continue it through the next class as well.



Comments

Popular Posts