5/27 Two goals


      Gazing at the presentation slide at the start of class,  I was unable to find any better ways to improve it. The experience of creating a presentation slide had increased throughout the year, and I had consequently thought myself used to the steps. However, this fixed thought was overturned after hearing Mr. Paterson's explanation of the making of title slides. The fact of how we were supposed to put in photos was a surprise. Most of my past presentation used an alternative format. In spite of this, fixing the font type, layout size, was another astonishment. However, I learned that these small devisements might be a big key to making a better presentation. Comparing the first slide of the
"Beauty of tigers," and "the Beauty of baby tigers," the design and quality looked much different.
I hope to first make use of the knowledge and devisement learned from the first slide, and afterward,  execute the higher leveled devisements learned from the last slide.
      After the explanation, time for group work was given to us once again. One of the difficulties I felt was how all of us seemed to be on a different page, doing different things. In addition, the conversation did not advance as much. Working individually could be efficient after deciding and certifying the base, for instance, title, team name, contents. Dividing the work into three would hopefully fasten the finish. However, without discussing these basic floods, or even the task of each member, things would overlap or setback. I hope to advance our conversation during the next class. However, I also hope to accomplish the goal, "pay more attention to other peoples ideas." By keeping these two goals in my mind, I hope to participate in creating high-quality time and work.





Comments

Popular Posts