6/4 A convenient skill, system and question


 Before today's class, I knew that including key points in the presentation was necessary. After today's class, I learned that bringing the audiences dopamine level before the key points by including happy, sad, and other experiences were necessary. One thing I misunderstood or used to think was that a valuable and entertaining presentation only depended on the contents and the speaker's locution.
Throughout the learning of presentation skills, I noticed that the order of slides and contents related to a better presentation as well. In addition, in order to level up or catch up on the skills to possibly a more professional level, human phycology also relates. for instance, dopamine levels, eye contact, body language, and much more. Phycology had been one of the subjects I had interest in for a long while and the fact that it also helps in presentations was amusing. In addition, I really hope to learn more about the subject as well as the skills that can be included in presentations.
  Another Point we learned in class was about Google forms survey. It can be used to take surveys by sending it to the persons or groups Gmail. The fact of how you can send it to several people if there is a group Gmail address was convenient. I hope to first learn how to make a group address, and hopefully, create one for each big scaled groups in order to fully use the survey at necessary times. The usage of the survey possibly in this class is collecting my classmate's opinions afterward the presentation. In addition, asking about how many slides were included in the presentation could be a valuable question. The reason for this is because we learned that when people concentrate or have an interest in your presentation, they do not notice how much slides you used. For example, when Mr. Paterson gave us a presentation, I guessed approximately 10-15 slides when it was actually 134. The point was to not only show photos or videos but to give an explanation together with it. Together with the survey, I also thought this was a convenient question.


Comments

Popular Posts