7/9 Final blog The connection between three keywords

ICT, classroom, presentation. If you ask me, these three keywords have become something much more familiar to me. In addition, it is also three keywords which I believe represents this terms learning the best. To tell the truth, during first grade I had problems connecting to the internet every single time we used computers. In addition, it was not because of the Wifi;  it was because I could not remember the order. Therefore, it is imaginable that the contents of this term had occasionally been a huge challenge for me. However, throughout this term, my approach towards computers, as well as my whole environment has changed. In this blog, I will be featuring my learning and changes throughout this term from three perspectives, ICT, classroom and presentation.

ICT, information and communication, technology. Learning about Google's devices and services had been one of the first approaches. The content of this class had helped me to overcome my difficulties in using computers. The new devises and services amused me and increased my enthusiasm immediately. As a device, Blogger and Feedly had helped me to reflect the class as well as improving my writing skills. At first, I had been unaccustomed to the process and had much hardship. Even though there are still times I feel hardship even now, the whole process has become much more smooth. In addition, I believe the first goal I have decided "becoming more accustomed to writing a blog," is heading to an accomplishment. An example of service would be "Tasks. "Before, my notes and schedules were all over my handbooks, and chrome used to be rather unfamiliar. These days, my handbooks are actually rather blank, and instead, my task list in chrome is fulled. Knowing these services and devices and using them(overcoming my difficulties towards computers) had also lead to more personal thoughts towards this school. What if we could use google docs to collect homework?. What if letters were sent by Gmail?. What if computers were allowed in class?. Such thoughts had increased within me. In a coincidence,  the next keyword, "classroom" had covered these thoughts.

Classroom. A place where students study every day. In this content, we had learned and thought about the appropriate changes in classrooms. When entering this school two years ago, I had thought of the classroom as a "good enough environment" inside myself. The system of the society in the classroom had seemed rather normal as well. Most of the days, taking the letters from the person who sits in front of me had been not much a wrongness, as well as handwritten homework. After being introduced to overseas schools and the classroom environment within it, my thought towards the current classrooms had changed completely. Through the class, we had learned about the light adjustment, unchanged Japanese classrooms familiar to the graveyard, and devised chairs and desks overseas. I learned and noticed that there were much more possible advisements in order to increase classroom efficiency. In addition, I felt the urge for change inside Japan but also considered why had this problem has been left for such a long time. "If more people could know about this problem.""If we would spread our ideas." These thoughts had increased, and was  covered in the next content "presentation."

Presentation. An approach to spread our ideas. Although we were given several chances to present through the years we were not introduced about the specific rules. Though this content, we learned about the basics "how to make slides," from "how to present well in front of an audience." Photo Layout, SPIDER, body language, dopamine levels, voice, and much more elements were explained and introduced. I learned that there are much more than talking and showing, and reflected my past presentations wondering and understanding why had it felt so unpersuasive. As a group work, I learned the difficulty of keeping concentration and balance between the team members. At first, the work had not extended well. The first two classes were basically gazing inside our own computers without much communication. However, after changing the way and deciding to share one computer,
the problem was solved and communication had increased. Such as this incident, many countermeasures, and devisements as a team was made from the planning to the presenting. Although at the end of this term we still think to ourselves, "we could have done it better, ""I should have not mistaken this part, "it was so difficult..." These thoughts were covered through by knowing the information; "you are redoing the presentation next semester."

At the end of this term, my difficulty with computers seems somehow small and hard to imagine.
Every content and perspectives had lead to much learning; too much that I can not include it inside one blog. In addition, this blog had helped me to notice the relationship between these learnings as well. ICT, classroom, presentation. These three keywords have once again become something more familiar and close to me. Overall, this is my final blog for this term from the three perspectives ICT, classroom and presentation. I am looking forward to the next terms of learning as well.







Comments

Popular Posts