9/10 Introduced to Google sites
To be honest, creating an original site had been an exceedingly enjoyable experience. After creating our own individual site, inserting videos, introduction and new pages, I noticed myself enjoying the whole process sufficiently. Viewing of multiple sites thorough daily life, I used to believe the whole concept rather arduous. However, Google sites had been exceptionally easy to operate. Back at first year, I thought of making and creating websites needed professional programming and superficial techniques. Today's activity had repainted my impression fully. Even though our team took some time in being accustomed, since the work we were capable of finishing was just changing the banner header, and making a blank page for our presentation slide. We hope to put in more applications though the approximately two weeks until the actual presentation.
In spite of how our school especially haves numerous activities such as volunteer and individual or teamwork, I thought the whole site could be a very valuable software even besides than the extension of our presentation. Much more people and students would be capable of extending and explaining our ideas more conveniently and easily. Therefore, I really hope to make use of it outside of class as well. However, I also learned that there were limitations as well. For instance, people without google sites might not be able to access the site. In addition, because the whole site is not fully connected to Google (Gmail, etc) some fonts and features are difficult to include inside. For instance, our team tried to insert a type of font we used for our presentation into the website to keep the overall balance(design). However, the limitation prevented us from success; the same font could not be chosen or inserted, ctrl-v into the website. Overall I hope to use the site fully with the features that are already equipped in the site.
In spite of how our school especially haves numerous activities such as volunteer and individual or teamwork, I thought the whole site could be a very valuable software even besides than the extension of our presentation. Much more people and students would be capable of extending and explaining our ideas more conveniently and easily. Therefore, I really hope to make use of it outside of class as well. However, I also learned that there were limitations as well. For instance, people without google sites might not be able to access the site. In addition, because the whole site is not fully connected to Google (Gmail, etc) some fonts and features are difficult to include inside. For instance, our team tried to insert a type of font we used for our presentation into the website to keep the overall balance(design). However, the limitation prevented us from success; the same font could not be chosen or inserted, ctrl-v into the website. Overall I hope to use the site fully with the features that are already equipped in the site.
Comments
Post a Comment