10/1 Revise

4 days have passed since the previous class. This was the first time I was late to post my blog.
I regret the fact of how I forgot; In addition, reconsidered how to prevent it to happen again.
To start with, after entering the second semester, I decided to not put in the blog task into google tasks since I decided it had become an accustomed task. However, it seems obvious that there was still in need of a reminder. In spite of this, restarting the process of google tasks should be thorough. In addition, another reason for forgetting was considerably the overlap with other tasks. However, if I had managed my time and schedule as well as my task list better, there should have been enough time to remind and will myself to write the blog. I felt the urgency to review the whole system and rethink about the time allocation. After all, "time allocation" has been my presentation theme as well; If I can not manage it by myself, it would be difficult to make a good presentation about the content.

Two teams have presented during the class. The first team introduced the light and air, chairs and desks, and the boards. At the start, there was a delay before the presentation. Mr. Paterson taught us that during such cases, it was up to the mouth to explain the happening and have a short talk with the audience. I decided to think about the contents as a mouth as well. There are several inspirations I got from the team. To start with, each content had much more slides than ours. It included actual photos of the classroom as well as photos to express the problem visually. Secondly, the body language of the teammates was great. During the talk of desk and chairs, the speaker actually moved the desk and chairs to demonstrate the problem. This leads to further understanding and sympathy for the problem.
Lastly, they included a QR code to scan that takes us to their homepage. The only way to access to other teams homepage currently is to enter the google docs and click the site. The whole process is rather tiresome. However, by including QR codes, the audience could access the homepage much more smoothly and quickly.

The second team presented about the plants in the classroom, light, and comfort in the school. Through this team, there were multiple problems I sympathized with. All of these contents are important elements. In addition, I am having solid feelings just at this moment. The video below is the hotel where I am writing my blog is the present. Mountains(nature) is surrounding the hotel and are visible from the balcony, which brings fresh air into the room. The sunlight is lighting the room fairly; enough to see my laptop screen without difficulty. Four chairs (comforts) are included in the room which allows me to move and relax freely. In addition, I am feeling myself concentrating much more than usual. This length of writing would usually take me one or a half hours to finish while only 45 minutes have passed since starting this blog. It would be a pleasure if our school had similar elements. In spite of this, I truly agree with this team's idea. In addition, next week, I hope to present a presentation that the audience will understand and agree with us such as how I agreed and sympathized with this team's ideas.


Comments

Popular Posts