10/28 feedback
During today's class, our team was given feedback by Mr. Paterson. As an individual opinion, I felt myself using several "Uhm" at the start as well as being unable to speak and explain fluently about the solutions we came up within the end of my talk. After given feedback, I was aware of many more mistakes and problems that I was unconscious about. Thorough this blog(paragraph) I hope to write about the details of the feedback as well as ideas about how might I fix it. To start with, the first point was that I had my sleeves down. This represents nervousness at times which gives a negative inspiration to the audience. However, I believe this is a rather easy problem to solve; I would remind myself before the presentation perhaps by creating a reminder. Next, was my walking during the presentation. Although I was able to walk, there were problems such as how I did not stop to present but kept on walking back and forth nonstop. This also gives the audience nervous inspiration. In order to fix this, I believe the only way is to practice and also remind myself even during the presentation to "Stop" and talk. Lastly, I had my hands clasped during the Q and A when it should have been opened. This also requires more practice to fix but also learning to have more confidence and release nervousness from the inside. (from the fundamental, unconscious). Overall, these are the feedbacks for body language.
Another content of feedback is "teamwork." At the outline explanation, I explained incorrectly about my teammate's sequence. This represents a lack of team understanding. To be honest, we havent been able to work as much as a team although provided the time. I refigured the importance of team practice after this incident. Next is "creativity." Thorough my part I included several pieces of information from the internet. However, I did not introduce the gene of information. In order to accelerate the presentation to something more interesting, it is important to include valuable informations together with the gene of it. I hope to keep this in mind for any other chance to present.
Overall, these are the feedbacks I was given from the point of teamwork; I hope to fix it early stage. The rest of the class was given to create our brochure and infographics which were also one of the feedbacks given as a whole team. We were introduced Canva, which later on, helped mine thoroughly for the brochure and infographics. I hope to use these experiences for futher extensions.
Another content of feedback is "teamwork." At the outline explanation, I explained incorrectly about my teammate's sequence. This represents a lack of team understanding. To be honest, we havent been able to work as much as a team although provided the time. I refigured the importance of team practice after this incident. Next is "creativity." Thorough my part I included several pieces of information from the internet. However, I did not introduce the gene of information. In order to accelerate the presentation to something more interesting, it is important to include valuable informations together with the gene of it. I hope to keep this in mind for any other chance to present.
Overall, these are the feedbacks I was given from the point of teamwork; I hope to fix it early stage. The rest of the class was given to create our brochure and infographics which were also one of the feedbacks given as a whole team. We were introduced Canva, which later on, helped mine thoroughly for the brochure and infographics. I hope to use these experiences for futher extensions.
Comments
Post a Comment