10/7 After the presentation
Through today's class, two more teams had their presentations, which included our team; team 6. Reflecting the whole presentation, I felt we had more tasks than succeeded points. For the contents, I mistook my teammate's role in the first introduction. In the previous blog, I wrote a goal to increase the understanding of my teammate's contents. However, it is obvious that understanding has been lacking. Other problems such as the timing of slide changes were incorrect throughout the whole presentation as well. For the presentation skills, I noticed myself using "Uhm" multiple times at the start of the presentation. This was one of the problems I had in the previous presentation; Therefore, it should have been solved already. For the slides. I noticed there were several ones that were hard to see because of the projector's difficulty in projecting bright colors. Still, we should of been already aware of the issues; it was an aviodable mistake. On the other hand, compared to the last presentation, I was able to make more eye contact with the audience. In addition, our team has also reconsidered our brain and heart again. As a result, there was a change in the responsibilities in order to accelerate the presentation in a good way. Overall, these are the points I noticed by myself. I am looking forward to finding more points by rewatching our presentation video and receiving comments from our classmates and Mr. Paterson.
The next upcoming team was team seven who presented about the classrooms and outdoor problems in our school. Overall I agreed with their statements and ideas introduced in the presentation; especially about the topic of outside benches. I often have a talk with my grade mates about our favorite environment and places within our school. Common answers concentrate on the small garden beside the tennis court(near the E building) where the benches were introduced. This is one of the most relaxable and comely places in our school. Even such places seem to have obvious problems. Although our school may not have much money, (as multiple teams mentioned in their presentations), the school should at least have one or more durable and perfect places for students. At the end of the presentation, Mr. Paterson gave out several comments such as having the creativity and keeping eye contact with the audience. In addition, the size and color of the slides. Creativity had been a task within our team as well. After all, creativity is what makes the presentation inspirational and interesting. Although our teams presentation has finished today, I hope to take these comments until the next task, as well as other presentation chances that may occur in other classes.
The next upcoming team was team seven who presented about the classrooms and outdoor problems in our school. Overall I agreed with their statements and ideas introduced in the presentation; especially about the topic of outside benches. I often have a talk with my grade mates about our favorite environment and places within our school. Common answers concentrate on the small garden beside the tennis court(near the E building) where the benches were introduced. This is one of the most relaxable and comely places in our school. Even such places seem to have obvious problems. Although our school may not have much money, (as multiple teams mentioned in their presentations), the school should at least have one or more durable and perfect places for students. At the end of the presentation, Mr. Paterson gave out several comments such as having the creativity and keeping eye contact with the audience. In addition, the size and color of the slides. Creativity had been a task within our team as well. After all, creativity is what makes the presentation inspirational and interesting. Although our teams presentation has finished today, I hope to take these comments until the next task, as well as other presentation chances that may occur in other classes.
Comments
Post a Comment