10/8 Inspiration
During today, two teams had their presentations. The first presentation featured three contents; Chairs, Projectors, and lockers. To start with, the slides included actual photos related to the contents.
For instance, the before-and-after chair. I thought this was important since it allows the audience to imagine the change in more detail. This could be one of the elements for creativity as well as persuasiveness. Projectors were the next topic, where the team mentioned using a TV instead of projectors. I understood the concept and reasons but had questions such as the movement fo TVs between each class. The N building actually does have Tv on each floor; therefore the transfer would be effortless. Although the W building only has a few, and the hallways are extremely narrow. I realized the difficulty of change and revise after being unable to think of any solutions as well. This reminded me of the SPIDER from the first semester. The "R" might be the most difficult part to consider. Lastly was about the school lockers. Similar to the Tv and projectors, this is also a problem that is hard to consider. However, I agreed to the idea to increase the width of the lockers. past the two years, several students including myself have been hurt because of the fall of the locker doors and study equipment. I believe this problem should be solved immediately, eventhough it might take money. The student's safety should be one of the highest priorities.
The next team was in team 4. The big picture was to reform the unused pool in our school to a new building. I was inspired by the idea. In addition, if the idea is actually adopted, the success is imaginable. Two years ago, a new building was built beside the pool (E building). This is one of the buildings that have the best conditions in our current school. The size of it is close to the width of the pool. In spite of this, there is enough assurance that even at the minimum, problems related to the plot is exempt. In addition, it might also be capable to connect the building with the E building. The interior ideas were agreeable as well. Beanbags are cheaper than sofas but have the same or even better relax effects. In my opinion, I think it is a helpful element to establish among the whole school.
Overall, today presentations included many ideas as well that have become a good inspirment for me.
I really hope that the school can take in these ideas in the close future.
For instance, the before-and-after chair. I thought this was important since it allows the audience to imagine the change in more detail. This could be one of the elements for creativity as well as persuasiveness. Projectors were the next topic, where the team mentioned using a TV instead of projectors. I understood the concept and reasons but had questions such as the movement fo TVs between each class. The N building actually does have Tv on each floor; therefore the transfer would be effortless. Although the W building only has a few, and the hallways are extremely narrow. I realized the difficulty of change and revise after being unable to think of any solutions as well. This reminded me of the SPIDER from the first semester. The "R" might be the most difficult part to consider. Lastly was about the school lockers. Similar to the Tv and projectors, this is also a problem that is hard to consider. However, I agreed to the idea to increase the width of the lockers. past the two years, several students including myself have been hurt because of the fall of the locker doors and study equipment. I believe this problem should be solved immediately, eventhough it might take money. The student's safety should be one of the highest priorities.
The next team was in team 4. The big picture was to reform the unused pool in our school to a new building. I was inspired by the idea. In addition, if the idea is actually adopted, the success is imaginable. Two years ago, a new building was built beside the pool (E building). This is one of the buildings that have the best conditions in our current school. The size of it is close to the width of the pool. In spite of this, there is enough assurance that even at the minimum, problems related to the plot is exempt. In addition, it might also be capable to connect the building with the E building. The interior ideas were agreeable as well. Beanbags are cheaper than sofas but have the same or even better relax effects. In my opinion, I think it is a helpful element to establish among the whole school.
Overall, today presentations included many ideas as well that have become a good inspirment for me.
I really hope that the school can take in these ideas in the close future.
Comments
Post a Comment