1/20 Introduced to Zotero

Thorough today’s class we learned about Zotero. Since last semester, I had been suffering to rember the MLA references. In addition, writing references always absorbed my time though essay writing even outside the boundary of this class. After being introduced Zotero, I intuitively thought it was a great app. The idea that the app could list and generate the references was life saving from my perspective. However, I also felt it as an app that would not show its appearance if I can not learn to use it smoothly. Though class, I suffered to remembering all the operations. If the situation continued, it would still cause me to devote time during referencing.

After returning from school, I downloaded the app in my computer. At first, I suffered from using the app correctly, especially since it seems to be laggy time to time in my computer. Although it continued for a while, the lag resolved after several reloads. However, as I thought, I had trouble in remembering all the operations at first. It took me 15 minutes to put inside a single document reference. Although, after inserting several references in my document, I felt rather accustomed. Hopefully, I can learn how to use it smoothly eventually. Surely, it would become one of the important and frequent apps to use though  my further on writing.





Comments

Popular Posts