1/21 Essay conditions

Today, we were explained about the minimum conditions for writing the individual essays. Although my essay included 5 references in the current state, the balance between each paragraph is un-even. 3 of the references were included in the third paragraph while the others only had zero to one. Therefore, I hope to accelerate my research and include several more in other paragraphs to keep the balance of the whole paragraph. In addition, some of the sources were old, such as results in the 19s.
I also plan to seek for new references and informations. If possible, I hope to challenge including 10 references in the essay. In addition, I also hope to use Zotero though the whole process.

On the other hand, the AWL rate had increased though each paragraph. though the five paragraphs, 3 were over 10, while 2 were over 8 and 9. In addition, hopefully the new references I include would increase the AWL more. In the start of the year, I suffered keeping it above 5. Hopefully, it refers that my writing skills have improved though the year. Looking at the essays of the university students had became a good inspiration. I learned the importance in keeping the conditions provided. However, the story that encouraged me the most was about the senpai one year above. The fact that even junior high students could have such chances encouraged me to work hard not only on the essay, but also thorough other contents.


Comments

Popular Posts