1/28 Reflecting basics and the past projects

Throughout today's class, we scammed thourgh several classmates' individual essays. In spite of this, we were also reminded of the basic rules and conditions. In response to the notes and attention today, there were two things I also was not able to do in my essay process. First, was indenting and double spacing the sentences. After listening to the explanation, I immediately indented the sentences in my own essay. Another thing was to insert the site into the document. Since this was an extremely basic thing, I felt the necessity to prevent repeating the same thing. On the other hand, there were also things I was able to include inside my essay before the explanations. However, as we were noted, most of these attentions are basic elements. Until the deadline next week, I hope to improve my essay but also complete all the basics.

Another note was that the team presentations were starting after the finish of the individual essays and feedbacks. Currently one of our teammates is missing. As a team, we decided to divide the presentation into two for each to speak. Since this refers to more work and practice for each teammate. the sudden change is becoming a rather big challenge. However, through the past two presentations, we were able to absorb and understand enough content of our teammate's presenting part. Therefore, I feel the whole process has become much easier. As I noted, it is a fact that the whole process is a big challenge. Although, I also think the past work and projects have been helping us thought. As a personal opinion, I thought this was a good occasion to reflect the past one year's work, and accelerate into a new step.




Comments

Popular Posts