1/4 writing an individual essay
After finishing our extended five-paragraph essay last semester, we participated in our individual essays today. Since last semester, I have been working on improving the essay from the point of citing, grammar, and increasing information. Therefore, most of my work was copying the essay from Canva and rewriting an introduction and conclusion. In addition, since it was not my first time to write an individual essay, I was able to accelerate my work smoothly. However, there are still several citings lacking in the essay. In addition, although the AWL is over the required number, I still hope to increase the rate. New paragraphs and rearranging the paragraphs might possibly help. I hope to improve and complete all the requirements by next week.
Though the time provided during winter vacation, and today's class, our team also worked on improving our google sites. After finishing the team brochure, we inserted it into the site. In addition, since the section of "about us" was in lack of several sentences, we also increased the information for each teammate. However, we also have left overworks and points to improve. For example, such as rearranging the photos and inserting more pages as well as information into the site. Especially, most of the photos are taken by Pixabay, we hope to exchange several photos with the picture of "our" school and team photos. In spite of this, I hope the site would possibly become something more people would prefer to read. All the work is planned to be done during the weekend, or at least at the start of the week.
Comments
Post a Comment