2/25 Difficulty of Realization

In today's class, three teams presented during the class. The first team introduced the pool problem in our school. Though the presentation, I fully agreed on their idea to reuse the unused pool. It is a fact that there are numerous spaces in TGUISS which could be reformed into the new building for the acceleration of learning. However, a personal question also occurred during the presentation, in spite of the point out that "The unused pool is in need of money to maintain." It is a fact that more than leaving the pool at its current state, it would be a better decision to reform it. However, as much as the current pool is in need of maintenance, rebuilding another building would also take an abounding amount of money, which leaves a dilemma on whether to keep paying for the maintenance or pay money for the reforming. In addition, even if the reforming success, maintaining the building would also take money as well. From the point of view of SPIDERs "R" "realization", I understood the difficulty of making these changes.

The second team presented the class environment in TGUISS. Since the problems were topics that I often was bothered with, the presentation was persuasive. After experiencing visiting overseas schools throughout my life, one thing I noticed was that the quality of the classrooms was always much higher than in Japan. Although Japan's education system is considered rather a high level throughout the world, it is still true that countries have multiple problems to solve. Just by solving the "Graveyard" and other minimum problems in the classroom, Japan might be able to advance from the point of the education program. The last team also presented the environment in classrooms. I especially supported the ideas to place plants in the classroom. I once learned that oxygen from the plants helps to clear our minds as well as the color helps us to relax and concentrate.
Since it is well known that our school does not contain much money, small changes might perhaps be the only thing our school could do. Though today's presentations, I realized the difficulty to realize ideas. I hope to give out a persuasive and realistic ideas throgh the following presentation.






Comments

Popular Posts