6/25 reviewing tools

Throughout today's class, we reviewed the writing tools from last year. Since it was the first time I used the tools in a while, there were several elements that I had difficulty remembering. Therefore it was a good opportunity to review all of the writing tools throughout the writing of the academic essays. Although my AWL numbers were higher than the requirements, the rate of unknown words was particularly high. I hope to reduce the number during the deadline, as well as the increase of number in the AWL, and readability through the course. In addition, we were also introduced to Paperrator through the class. I thought that the website was really usable, as it also shows the grades of the writing as well as spelling and word levels, which the current writing app does not show. (Grammarly.) Thought the remaining days until the deadlines, I hope to use the writing tools efficiently for further improvements of the essay.

The remaining time of the class was given as free time to accelerate work. I mainly used the time to improve the number of AWLs. In addition, I was able to increase the number from 6 to 7 during class.
However, I always found it difficult to find a synonym to replace the word, especialy when we had to find it from the AWL list. It took me time to search up the meaning of the unknown AWL words and find a relevant word to replace the formal ones. I felt the necessity to review the AWL words, including its meanings for the acceleration in future work speed. Overall, the increase of AWL words was the only thing I could do in today's class. I hope to finish and work on more elements in next class.

Comments

Popular Posts