7/2 Further Motivations

Today, we were introduced to JALT, a community for teachers and learners. In addition, about how our senpais presented at the community online event. Although I often felt difficulty in learning all the presentation skills and tips past the year, I felt the value of all of the knowledge we were able to gain through the classes. Despite the fact that it was a surprise, knowing that the current contents of our learning were equal to university levels had a big effect in my thoughts. In addition, after learning all of these contents, I feel that the presentation in other classes, subjects, even ones that are not particularly English improved as well. Realizing how the knowledge we interfaced in this class leads to future uses and numerous situations led to a big motivation. Aiming for full grades might be difficult. However, I hope to endeavor harder it works for better grades, but also for future uses and other learnings in the curriculum.

The remaining time was spent on devising my google slides. After researching the internet, I learned that google slides contained much more usable fonts in the "More fonts." In addition, I was able to find several fonts that fit the story's atmosphere sufficiently. I also tried devising the whole design of the slides. Despite the fact that the book I choose was based on witchcraft, including wand uses and cauldrons, I noticed that there were minority of the elements in my slides. In the remaining time, I tried to find a good image of a wand in CC commons. Unfortunately, most of the images did not fit the slides as much. As a result, I tried to create a wand by the elements in google slides such as shapes and lines. Although it actually went rather well, it took me almost half of the work time. I hope to find for an easier and efficient way to gain the images and elements in the following days.







Comments

Popular Posts