7/29 introduced to flipgrid
Through this class, we were introduced to Flipgird. I thought the whole system was created easily for students to share their video as the ideas of emoji and decorating as well as replying is similar to the current SNS system. It was a fun experience to take videos with my friends during class in order to become accustomed to the site. In addition, although it was the first time I used the site, I found it rather familiar and enjoyable/useable. However, to be honest I had a bit of resistance towards showing my face. Although I hope to endeavor in the presentation practice as facial and body language is also an important element in presenting; as we learned in the previous classes. In addition, since we are provided the opportunity to see our friend's videos and reply, I hope to use it for learning better skills from my classmates and connecting it to improving my own presentation. Overall it was great to learn and achieve a new site.
Comments
Post a Comment