8/25 presentation preperation

Throughout this class, we were provided free time to revise our academic book review and prepare for our presentations. Although we were supposed to upload our Flipgrid videos until today, I was not able to upload mine in time. Since it was supposed to be the summer vacation homework, I feel guilty in not uploading my video just because multiple of my classmates did not do so as well. In addition, I really hope to upload my video until the new deadline. Since our presentations were also shifted to next week, I plan to use this plus week efficiently and thoughtly to improve my presentation. Due to the homework we were  assigned to comment on our classmates presentation, I thought to take this as a oppurtunity to improve my own presentation by learning from others. For instance, if there were any postivite points thoughout the presentation, trying to reflect these points into my own presentations might be a good way to learn from others. Overall I hope to endure in improving my presentation by first, uploading my flipgird video as fast as possible.

After returing from school, I started to take my flipgird videos. I really thought that the whole practice helped thoughtly to build a better concept of the presentation. For instance after having difficulties in fitting all of the contents in one flipgird video, I noticed that my presentation was a bit long, and multiple slides were actually unusable. Especialy when comparing the three outline contents, (author, book summary and critique) I also acknoledged that the first content "author" was too long comparting to the other two. I plan to revise my presentation in order to keep the balance between the three. In addition, I also noticed that the amount of my practicies were still unenough. There were several points, especialy the book summary where I had difficulties to talk smoothly. I hope to focous on these points when practicing for the actual presentation during this weekend.




Comments

Popular Posts