9/17 Creating websites

Overall, there were a lot of references I learned by looking at our Senpai's videos during today's class. Especialy, I was inspired by the idea of including BGM's. In our actual presentations, such devisements were difficult to make. Therefore I thought it was one of the special elements and opportunities we had during these video makings. Another idea was to include graphic and pictures. Since my slides during the actual presentation did not include as much, I thought this activity was a good chance to add in new visual informations. In addition, after rewatching my presentation video, there were a lot of points I noticed that could be improved. I hope to fix and change such points when retaking the video. 

Though today's class, we were also divided into new groups for the book review websites. Since it had been a while from the previous group work, it felt fresh restarting a new project. In addition, reviewing how to use the site together with the new students, lead to reminding myself about the operations as well. As a team we basically talked about the whole design of the website. Since all of our books related to magic, we decided to alter the design to a fantasy atmosphere. In addition, we also planned to decide a team name a create a logo that fits the setting as well. I also thought it might be a good idea to include book review videos by imovie if we have enough time. I am looking forwards to acelerating the website in the following classes.



 



Comments

Popular Posts