9/3 Inspirations
Though today's class we were given another period to practice as a team. Although we decided to finish our practices with the first round, one of our group mates which did not have the chance in the previous class was able to finish her presentation. In the remaining time, all of us decided to use the time to improve our slides. As a reflection, there are several more elements I thought as a good inspiration as well as an example for my own presentation. First, is to include a short word to explain "which" summary it is in the slides. All of my summary slides for each outline contents only included one word which was "Summary." One of my group mates told me that it was a bit confusing to understand which part of the Summary I was talking about. In addition, I revised my slides after the feedback in order to clarify and divide the contents.
Another inspiration I received from my groupmates are also related to the slides but mostly connects to the whole concept. Most of my classmates used a number of slides to explain the book plots smoothly. In addition, they also included numerous keywords though the slides such as "responsibility" "braveness" and many more words that expressed the book's tone, topic. Since I only had approximately 2 slides that actually related to the book plot, including only a small number of photos, such slides of my groupmates were very inspiring. In addition, I thought that including keywords was also a good idea in order to convey the contents of the presentation smoothly. Overall there were many inspirations I received from my groupmates past the two classes. I really think that this plus alpha week we were given to prepare for our presentations was valuable. I hope to include feedbacks and inspiration from my groupmates in order to improve my presentation efficiently.
Comments
Post a Comment