9/29 Presentations
Though today's class 5 people presented. I mostly enjoyed all of the presentations and found it effortless to concentrate constantly. One thing I noticed was that there were two presenters who introduced the same book. It was inspiring to hear both of the presentations, especialy because the designs of the slides were very different including the contents. I thought that this truly shows how each individual has different ways to intercept and catch a book. Another thing I noticed was that after being mentioned about taking notes, many people seemed to concentrate better on the presentation. At first, I was anxious about not taking notes, mainly because I considered forgetting the contents. However, after quitting notes, I was surprised to notice myself remembering much better about the presentations. Overall, there were new several notices and learnings throughout today's class. We were also assigned a final blog to reflect our presentations. I was shocked to notice that I had accidentally deleted my video. I hope to endeavor in reflecting on my presentation individually and reading through my classmate's blog in order to catch any kind of hints.
Comments
Post a Comment