6/17 Creating Our Websites
Today we were divided into groups regarding the creation of the website. Our team decided to aim for high school students as our main target. In addition, the website will mainly concentrate on topics within Japan. Tokyo Olympics, COVID19, and two more. Finding the remaining two topics is one of the issues we faced. Since the mainstream does not contain the contents we require, it was difficult to search for topics that fit our website. In addition, even if a topic exists, pursuing truths regarding it is another problem we needed to face. I wondered how, where, and to who should we gain the correct information.
We also decided on our website name which is "Truth Undercover. Japan Edition." The name reveals how our website will cover numerous truths that the main press of Japan may not cover. We decided to design it in an illust base while reporting in news-like writing. I decided to research COVID19's vaccine. Although I have not entered into the researching process yet, I hope to gain at least 3-4 resources in the next class. In addition, since we were introduced to several neutral journalists, I plan to search their accounts as the first step. Due to how one of our teammates has been designing a page on an illust base, all of us decided to unification the website with illustrations. I hope to finish the whole website in the following classes until the deadline.
Comments
Post a Comment