9/30 trust test

Though today's class, we formed groups and did a trust test. Two people in our groups betrayed us in total. While I was shocked towards one among the two, another was rather as I expected. From such, I thought trust really relies on our first expression towards that person. In the first round, I trusted all of my group mates to cooperate together. However, after being betrayed by one of the person trusted, I struggled through the second round, and even considered betraying my group. While our activity was only a game, international relationships relates to the whole country; if counties can not predict the future intelligently, the whole country may be led to conjecture. Thoughout this activity, I was somewhat able to understand the system and atmosphere of international relationships.

Thoughout the activity I possesed a lot of interest towards body language. Since the first pair was with a person I considered "weird" I noticed myself rather nervous about it. I was surprised towards how much my body language expressed myself, as my arms were completely crossed during the conversation. One thing I noticed during the activity was that people trustworthy would look at me in the eye when we talked to each other, while people who is not, tends to look away. In addition, while entering our answers towards would we betray or not, and why, people who lean back tends to betray the group. I was surprised towards how much body language expresses the person. In addition I thought that learning such body languages, means somehow reading that persons thoughts. I was really interested towards these results, and even thought to learn more about body language individually.






Comments

Popular Posts