11/2 political test

 Though today's class we took a political test to see where I stand in the political compass. As expected, I was in the left-libertarian. The fact that numerous famous politicians stand in the right-authoritarian was interesting. Perhaps people tend to support people who have unprecedented ideas as they tend to stand out. However, since I could not figure out a truly reasonable reason, I strongly wonder why politicians tend to stand in this field. In addition, it was also interesting the majority of my classmates stand in the same field. I wondered if it was because all of us have a rather Japanese thought or is it just common worldwide.

Though out taking the test, I also noticed that the Japanese version of the test did not exist. Such facts reminded me of The Meatrix series. I wondered if it was because they could not find someone to translate as well. As a fact, Japanese interests in these political contents are also lacking. Only old people tend to show interest in political content. Throughout these notices, I again felt the lack of Japanese consciousness in social problems. In addition, if the whole country can not change this consciousness, I solemnly think that the lack of translations throughout these sites will decrease. Overall, as I enjoyed the political test, the site features also reminded me of such previous classes.





Comments

Popular Posts